Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day Fourteen - Ísafjörður to Bildudalur

From September 22, 2010

(Unfortunately friends, this is where I left off in the writing of this blog. I had intended to jot a few things down as soon as we returned home, but alas, it's now been two years and I never sat down to do it. I don't remember specifics about what we did for our last few days, but I'll share the photos and anything I remember.)


We stopped to talk to this beautiful couple out for a walk.
They have been married for 64 years.

The Westfjords are one of the most beautiful spots on Earth.

On the edge of the North Atlantic.

We didn't see a single person all day.

Dynjandi (see tiny me and Will down there?)


Seriously impressive falls.


Tiny Will. Abandoned ship. Middle of nowhere.

Westfjords.

They're not kidding!

Latrabjarg. Mind blowing!

Will strapped to my back. 

John on the edge.




No comments: